Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Story Of My Single Life

I have been a convent educated boy for the most part of my life and when ,later, the time for my graduation came i was thrown into a entirely weird and new world ,where i first came in contact with the opposite sex. For the first year, i remained aloof from girls and learnt the other essesntial arts of life(like:---how to stay standing after 3 beer cans and force neat whisky into your belly, smoke, bunk class and make sure your professor is aware that you have bunked etc.). After my first year ended i found myselves in a class with 16 girls and 14 boys....This is where the story began and so could have the end.

By the time i realised i had to find love i realised all others in the college except for me had found theirs! The task of talking to those girls ,knowing their plots were all booked and still talk because they thought i was a "good friend" was immensely tiring. I found myselves alone in a place where i found i was surrounded by couples who would do anything for one another....but not pick up pin for others.They all were so indulged in one another i found that i was being ignored, neglected because what need would any of them have of me???This was the time when i decided that i had to come back home and i that i needed riddance from those lovebirds(I went to a college 2000kms away from my homecity...my first mistake)But that did not eventually happen because sanity was to prevail later....

When i was sitting around depressed one day i found a couple of guys wandering around the corridor of the hostel with a toilet mug in hand and to my pleasentest surprise, no cellphone!!!It was like i had won gold and lost my virginity on the same day....i was ESCASTIC. I went up to them and started a casual talk and learnt they were from my year but different branch and guess what they were single.....It was almost the feeling similar to having found one's love.When i started to know them better i realised i was not alone...there were many singles out there but they were away from my "SINGLES ONLY RADAR" only because they chose never to show up in the college and sleep all day....I had found my parallels and my buddies.

It turned out being single was not that bad at all.I started the news that i didnt feel any girl in the college was good enough for me.(Ofcourse nobody beleived it,but atleast i tried!) And the rest they say is history...indeed it is not that bad being single.Living life as i want it to be lived and guess what i am happy...the need for the better half of me shall come time later in life but now is not the time for it.

SINGLE SINCE 12 AND SINGLE FOR THE NEXT 12. PROUD TO BE SINGLE.

ALTHOGH THERE ARE A MILLION REASONS WHY BEING SINGLE IS COOL THE TOP 9 REASONS ARE :---

1) QUESTIONABLE TO ALL, ANSWERABLE TO NONE
2) CAN FART AND NOT RUN OUTSIDE IF I WANT TO PASS AIR WHEN THE FINAL OVER IS GONNA BE BOWLED
3) AS I AM SINGLE IT IS MY RIGHT TO CHECK OUT ALL THE GIRLS AND VERIFY IF THE Y ARE THE ONES WHO ARE MADE FOR ME i.e right to birdwatching
4) I SHALL SPEND MY MONEY ON BEER AND FOOD AND NOT ON RECHARGES AND GIFTS.
5) IT IS BY CHOICE I AM SINGLE SO HOOKED UP GUYS LOOK AT ME WITH RESPECT.
6) iT IS ONLY A MAN WHO CAN REJECT SUCH TEMPTATIONS OF LIKE....BOYS FALL FOR IT.SO WHO IS THE MAN OUT HERE????
7) I DONT HAVE A SCHEDULE SO I DONT NEED TO KEEP APPOINTMENTS.NO WATCHES, PERFUMES, LOTIONS, ETC
8) I CAN GET DRUNK ANY DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT/DAWN/DUSK
9) I DONT NEED TO PRETEND "CASABLANCA" AND "ROMEO AND JULIET" ARE MY FAVOURIYE MOVIES.


DISADVANTAGES


COUPLES USE EACH OTHER'S HANDS TO DO THINGS TO ONE OTHER, WHILE I USE ONLY MY OWN(IN PLAIN WORDS:---THEY HAVE SEX AND I DON'T)

No comments: