Friday, January 15, 2010

5 Years Thence.

. The sun has come up and the morning breeze is cool and is pleasant. I see you sitting comfortably in a couch somewhere in a high rise building in bangok or in bangalore, depending on whether you are touring these days or not. You haven't shaved as usual and your laziness when it comes to taking caree of yourself still persists. It is good to see that you have atlast learnt to wear a 3 knot tie as well as you have worn now. To quit smoking remains a vision. I can just see you admist the heavy cloud of smoke emnanting from within your lips.

It is very pleasing to note that you have made a name for yourself in the business circles. Not a GM or a CEO by now are you but certainly holding a well esteemed position. You draw a good amount as your salary and are well respected. Have a bar at your home. YOUR HOME!!! Great!!!Seems some of the dreams that you envisaged have finally come true. OH!!!here comes caesar followed by marshall!!!The dogs are german shepherds, just what you wanted...I see you are'nt married. good for you, you always wanted to live your life before succumbing to the chains of a relation the society calls marriage. You have hurt a lot of people trying to evade and dissuade. But at the end of the day it seems you have gotten what you want. And at the end of the day i know you better than you yourself!!!You want to have your way and don't mind bull dozing other people's emotions as long as u,an asshole, wins!!!

You loved to write those days... I sincerely hope you still pursue those dreams of yours which you felt shall never be realised. I hope you made up to all the people who cried on you accord. I hope you spent those moments with her she deserved. I hope you call up your parents everyday just to wish them, take their blessings and let them know how much you love them.Remeber if you havent done the things i last mentioned it doesnt matter what cheques you draw or how many people you command,hire and fire. You have remained a asshole!!!

I remember you always believing about how you were the greatest among mortals. I also remeber the shadows of doubt which crept into your conscience when you failed to find a reason which set you apart from the crowd. I really hope that you are doing well. At the end of the day it is your past that i am. Sitting in a boys hostel somewhere in a place called harihar i really aspire that you succed and when you are reading this let there be a smile on your face because you probably have done what it takes. If not please assure me that you wont be doing anything wrong to get to where you want!

Everything said and done i hope you are a good man now!!!People around you still love you more than anything. And before signing off just remember"I may have my faults but being wrong is not one of them"
ADIOS


This is a letter i shriram ramesh have written to the man who i shall be 5 years down the line.This letter was written on 15th january 2010.It is 6:17 p.m.
By the time i read this letter i hope to have toured atleast one foreign country, business or pleasure.I hope that life has treated you well. If not It is time to turn life on it's head.The race begins.....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great idea, I think I may do this on my blog too :)

A-Jester said...

one foreign trip, i think its a wee bit too much to ask for isn't it considering the condition u are in

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

VERY WELL WRITTEN......

Unknown said...

......you quoted the date wrongly as 15th Feb instead of jan, in the last para. I am sure you will achieve grt heights in life. All the best dear.........

Whoa ! said...

thnk 4 pointin it out. i have mended my dreams by 30 days.thnx dear!!!

санжог said...

I have a bucket list and it is empty!

CALL OF THE MOTHER said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whoa ! said...

@ санжог :-it was for me too but when i sat down to introspect i came up with the post.I ams sure ur bucket will overspill when ur finished with the thinking