Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Comeback Post...

hellow my millions and millions of followers worldwide....i know that i have let u all down by not posting anything for a very long time.but you people ain't need to worry i ain't dead, contrary to the common belief.(This is what i would have liked to post on my comeback post.But then that is what i would have liked.What people want and like seldom matter. Life always has different plans)

In the 3 month hiatus i took from blogging a lot has changed.Life has Changed. when is was typing my last post back then i was using broad band connection my dad paid for,sipping on coffee and smoking. All i knew then was that i wanted to do something in life. If someone had asked me what actually i had in mind i wouldn't have been able to answer. In the interim, i was busy attending GD/PI calls from institutes,gathering experience.I did not have any hope of getting into any institute whatsoever(how i got eligible to apply in the colleges is altogether a different story...if u want it in 4 words,i would say "I was Fucking Lucky")

I had applied only to 4 colleges as i was not keen on blowing money on application forms as i was sure the maximum i could go was getting a call for the admission procedure. But then when i attended KIAMS selection process, my life changed. I swear,i fucking didn't see it coming. The selection process started at 10A.M lasted till 9 P.M.
by the time my turn came i was the last person to be interviewed for that day's schedule. People say the following things to applicants to make sure of, before stepping into the interview room:---

1) your attire must be neat and sleeves rolled down,
2) you must smell good,wear a mild perfume.
3) you must look fresh.

When i entered the room after 8 hours of waiting i was as follows:--

1) my attire was dirty as i had been sweating my sleeves rolled up.
2) i smelt of ash and cigarette smoke.
3) i looked fucked.

i was sure i was not going to be selected and as i was fucking tired was least interested in analyzing how the interview went. i had one thing in mind.perhaps two.beer and bedroom.

days passed and in between i got the news i was not selected for XIME,a good MBA school whose interview i thought i had blasted. i was almost sure i was going to make it through.When i got rejected there if i had any hopes about KIAMS,all were dead. And guess what...you guessed it right ladies and gentlemen

I JOIN KIAMS ON 1-7-2009. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT. I AM EXCITED. WHAT EVER HAPPENS WITH ME FROM NOW ALL I HAVE LEARNT IS NEVER TO LOSE FAITH. IF YOU DONT TRUST THINGS YOU HAVE DONE RIGHT, TRUST THINGS WHICH PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DO WRONG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://my-cash-machine.com/forum/index.php?topic=26937.new#new native american bikini http://www.cine-web.com/smf/index.php?topic=52233.new#new bikini oil dancing http://kabelias.net/Forum/index.php?topic=950.new#new kara dioguardi and bikini girl singing http://www.invatapentrutine.depro.ro/forum/index.php?topic=18585.new#new jo jo bikini http://www.ulma65.com/VillageGreenForum/index.php?topic=62927.new#new jessica simpson wet bikini