I eat flesh. Members of a food chain, I kill and eat, eventually shit. Am i proud of it. Yes, A very loud resounding yes. Why am I Proud? Because I like meat. I dont care whatever PETA is doing to spread awareness, because I love dead animals. I am a saddist? Yes, I am. I am a Jerk? Yes, I am. All this is so Inhuman? Oh!, Fuck It IS? I still do not care. Below are the reasons i chose meat over plants.
1) Plants will not be around for long. Deforestation will take care of that. I want to be alive.
2) Plants have weird chemicals sprayed upon them. Animals have injections. I choose injections.
3) Plants are less, Animals are more.
4) Plants are green and do not have bones. Animals have.
5) Plants are peed upon by animals. I dont drink pee.
6) Plants have panner butter masala as their brand ambassador. Animals have beef kebab, chciken tikka, roasted leg piece, fried fish and pork.(I eat anything from a pig to a cow. I am not sorry. I have long isolated the sacred thread from my body. I am a brahmin. Still proud)
7) Men who kill plants do not know the value of life. I kill animals, so I do.
8) Plants have PETA. Animals have me.
9) "I did not move up to the food chain to becoame a vegetarian"--Tantra T-Shirt/m\
10) Because I do not care.
P.S---For anyone who wants to ask me why I eat flesh, I will take a printout of this post. If that "Anyone" wants his grandchild to have food, he/she better not ask me that. I wild have to kill a plant for the printout.